Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- I am grateful for a lovely walk in the woods with Milly last weekend. I also spent a lot of time snuggled up with her and blankets!
- This week I was grateful for my BuddyBox which arrived in the post. It really lifted my spirits and I’m looking forward to making the superhero eye mask!
- On Monday I met up with my sister for a lovely girly catch up which involved pizza, chocolate cake and stitching. I’m very grateful to have a good relationship with my sister and that she now lives close enough to meet up with her on a school night!
- I am grateful for blue skies! We’ve had a few really nice days which has made me feel like spring is really on it’s way.
- I have a day off work today. I’m tired and I feel like I’m getting a cold. But I’m still grateful. I’m grateful to see my friend Steph, to cuddle Milly the cat this morning and to cuddle my Milly the dog this afternoon!