Gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are five things that I’m grateful for. Join in! What are you grateful for?
1. I am so grateful to be having a little mini break in Amsterdam!
2. I’m so pleased and grateful that I have my hat, scarf and gloves with me because it’s so cold!
3. I’m grateful that my body is allowing me to enjoy this time. When I got out of bed the day we were flying over here I was in a lot of pain with sciatica, thankful to say it hasn’t been any trouble since we got here and I’ve been walking round and round the city 😀 A few headaches and a bit of insomnia but not letting that stop me.
4. I’m grateful that the horrible, upsetting, anxiety inducing dream I had last night was just a dream.
5. I’m grateful for my parents who are looking after Milly and giving her a little holiday too!