It’s Friday again already! The weeks are whizzing past really quickly. I’m still enjoying thinking of five things that I’m grateful for, and am delighted that some bloggers are also starting their own #FridayFive posts!
Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- On Saturday I had a lovely walk around some shops buying fabric and a pattern for my dressmaking course. I’ve chosen a really lovely dress which I’m excited to wear and a pattern that I would never attempt without the help of a tutor! I am grateful for the opportunity to hone my sewing skills and to work with such pretty fabric.
- Sunday was the fourth Mental Health Mates walk that I’ve organised. I am grateful to the people who joined me, the nice walk in the sunshine, the conversation and new friends that I am making. I am also very grateful to Josh for supporting me on these walks.
- I am also grateful for a lovely lunch at the weekend with my family. I’m grateful for the lovely food, the company and chat.
- We’ve had a couple of glorious, hot, sunny days this week. I’m so grateful to see the blue skies and feel the hot sunshine.
- I have really loved having cuddles with Milly this week. I’m always grateful to have my girly brightening my life.