Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- I’m really grateful that the third Mental Health Mates walk I’ve organised went really well at the weekend. It was a beautiful day with blue skies and sunshine. We had a lovely walk round the park and had some great mental health chats. It was lovely to catch up with some mental health mates that had joined us previously but also to welcome a new lady to the group.
- Also last week it was lovely to meet up with my parents and sister and her fiancé. I am grateful for the nice pub lunch we had and walk on the beach.
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to attend a training course for my day-job. This week I went on the first of a four session course and I really enjoyed it. I think it will be really useful and inspire me to make some positive changes in the way that I work.
- On the day I did the training course I had to drive about 90 minutes there and back. I’m really grateful for this time as I used it to listen to some podcasts. I found this really enjoyable and got some recommendations for books to read.
- I’m really grateful for everyone that has read, liked and commented on my blog recently. 6 days in and I’m really enjoying taking part in the A to Z Challenge. It’s great to read some different blogs and share my thoughts with more people. Everyone has had a great reaction to my theme of mental health and it really has shown me that I need to keep on blogging and sharing my thoughts and story.
Thankyou for reading,
What are you grateful for? Add it to the comments.