Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- I am grateful for the lovely day shopping with my sister last weekend. It was lovely to have a girly day, lunch and treat myself to some pretty things!
- While I was shopping, Milly was spending the day with my sister’s fiancé Rupert. Milly is grateful for the long walk they went on and then fun in the garden and meeting the neighbours!
- Last weekend I was also really grateful to meet up with some wonderful friends.
- I am grateful for the four day week at work and a four day weekend!
- Josh has been ill with a migraine this week and I am so grateful that he is feeling better now.