Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- Last weekend was a 4 day weekend! It still went super quick and didn’t feel like 4 days off but still it was nice. It wasn’t great weather but it was nice to get outside and do some gardening.
- I am really grateful for the lovely time I had with family this weekend eating 2 roast dinners!
- Had a lovely evening eating chilli with friends. I’m very grateful for friendship and Steph painting my nails bright blue!
- I’m grateful that we have booked a couple of nights away camping, I’m really looking forward to it.
- Milly – as ever, I’m very grateful for my best girl, Milly.