Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- I purchased myself another Blurt Buddy Box which arrived over the weekend. Unlike my first one the contents weren’t a complete surprise as I ordered it after it had been revealed on social media. But I still really enjoyed unwrapping the parcel and looking at all the goodies in it. The pin went straight on my jacket, I filled the case with pens and I’ve read the first chapter of the book. I’m looking forward to being a badass 🙂
- I have had a few days of feeling low this week. I’ve been anxious about a few things and not sleeping too well. My back has been hurting and I’ve had some headaches. Overall I’ve been feeling pretty rubbish. Josh came home from the food shop with some Roses for me. Such a treat and a lovely little pick me up!
- I am grateful for spending time with my mum and sister on a shopping trip. My sister and I had a nice girly evening with chocolate, wine and chick flicks,
- While I’ve had a couple of days off work with depression, headache and backache I’ve been grateful for my warm wheat bag comforting my back and binge watching Gilmore Girls.
- I’ve also been grateful for my beautiful friend Steph. I went to see when I was feeling really low and she could tell straight away. Spending a couple of hours with her at her mad house really lifted my spirits and she has sent me lovely little messages over the last few days as she’s known that I’m not feeling my best.