Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- I am grateful for a wonderful few days away last weekend to visit a music festival. It was a lovely trip and I managed to complete 3 of my 30 before 30 list!
- Josh has started his new job and I’m really grateful that he’s getting on well.
- However, this means that he has been staying with his parents to be closer to the train station. I’m grateful to Milly for keeping me company, giving me cuddles and a structure to my day. I’m grateful that when I cried yesterday she gave me a cuddle, put her face on mine and her paws on my shoulders. It really felt like she was trying to comfort me.
And because of those tears I struggled to finish the list… but a little reflection this morning has given me two more:
4. I’m grateful for the roof over my head.
5. I’m grateful for my mum and dad. Had a long conversation with them on the phone last night, which was really good.
Join in? What are you grateful for? Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.