This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- This weekend I volunteered with my local mental health charity, West Norfolk Mind. I’m grateful that I was working with a lovely, welcoming group of people.
- I’m grateful that we have had a little heatwave, the sun and blue skies always make me feel better.
- Milly has been poorly. Her allergies have started up again and I think the heat made them worse. I’m grateful for the vet and the medicines that (fingers crossed) are making her better.
- At the weekend we visited a pub which has peacocks. They wander round the gardens, stand on the roof and make a lot of noise! I do not like birds AT ALL but was being brave until one started coming closer. All of a sudden I was terrified. I started to panic, tears appeared in my eyes and I was ready to run. I’m grateful for my dad standing in between me and the peacock to scare it away.
- I’m also super grateful to be nominated in the Mental Health Blogger Awards in the micro influencer category.
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and week ahead.