This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I am grateful that my back is finally feeling better *fingers crossed* After struggling with the agony of sciatica my back and leg were finally feeling better at the weekend and we managed a quick walk in the woods. And there were blue skies!
- I am grateful for a lovely meal out with my parents to celebrate my dads birthday. Yummy food and great company.
- Just as my painful back started to ease I developed a toothache, which continued to get worse. Cue lots of stress and anxiety to arrange an emergency dentist appointment plus lots of fear that I might need a tooth taken out. To cut a long story short I am grateful that I did not need a tooth removed, that the receptionist tried her best to distract me from my nerves while I cried in the waiting room, that the dentist was very nice, and that my tooth is now nearly pain free!
- I have had a very anxious week and one very depressed day. I am grateful that I have been able to undertake some self care and utilise some self care activities like reading, walking, cuddling Milly and colouring.
- I’m grateful for everyone who understands, cares and reaches out when I am struggling whether that’s online, in person or via text.
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.