This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. It’s been a difficult week with back pain, headaches and now bad toothache. But practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude so I’m determined to come up with my five things to be grateful for this week.
- Today I am grateful for the Dentist access centre. I was able to get emergency NHS treatment for my tooth.
- I’m grateful for soup! I’m struggling to eat at the moment so have had soup and have got soup planned for dinner. I’ve also got chocolate and ice cream!
- I’m grateful for painkillers – with the bad back, headaches and toothache unfortunately I’ve been taking quite a lot of them.
- I’m grateful for Milly, she’s curled up next to me right now!
- I’m grateful for my cosy cottage which is starting to feel very hygge. I’ve bought some houseplants and really like them.
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and week ahead.