Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- I’m so grateful that I had a piece published in the EDP newspaper. This is my local newspaper which is sold in 3 counties and the article is also online.
- I was also super happy and grateful for all the positive feedback, comments and shares.
- I am grateful that my mind hasn’t given up on me. I have had a couple of disappointments and difficult moments recently but I haven’t let them affect me too much. I’m feeling fairly positive despite the letdowns.
- I’m grateful that the sun seems to be re-appearing after a week or so of very grey clouds.
- I’m grateful for the blogging community for reading, commenting, liking and sharing my posts. It’s great to know that you guys like what I’m writing, it empowers me to keep going 🙂