This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I’m grateful for a lovely Sunday spent with friends. We had a wonderful walk in the woods, bathed two muddy dogs, used my imagination sailing on boats round the living room and had a lovely catch up!
- I had fun at the weekend baking very chocolaty muffins! I don’t do it very often but I love to bake – it is a creative form of self care and you get to something yummy afterwards!
- I’m grateful for a lovely Valentine’s Day. Josh and I have both been on leave this week (not specifically for Valentine’s Day – we don’t usually do much to celebrate it) but we had a super lazy day. We built a den in the living room, watched 2 and a half films, ate bread and cheese for lunch and had a roast dinner plus lots of cuddles with Milly!
- This week I made time to indulge in some self care in the form of a hot bath – I used bath salts, coconut oil, lavender and rosemary essential oils for some real ‘me’ time.
- On Thursday I had a headache filled sleepy morning. I’m grateful that I felt better later on for a lovely, sunny walk by the river.
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.