Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- Once again I find myself being grateful for our emergency services after another devastating incident in the UK. This time it is the Fire Service I am grateful for, risking their lives to save other people, working in hot, smoky conditions to put out the fire, doing a physically demanding job and working long hours.
- I am grateful for a good and healthy week. If you read my blog this week, you’ll know that I’ve made some positive changes recently. I’ve enjoyed a good week full of sunshine, walking, a quick bike ride, lots of fruit and veggies with smoothies and salads.
- I am grateful for my mental health mates. We had another successful walk last weekend, with some new and old faces. We rounded off a very sunny walk with an ice cream!
- I’ve been spending time this week working on my dress. I missed last weeks dressmaking course when I was ill so I am grateful that I was able to go this week. I’m making really good progress, and was able to try my dress on this week to check the fit. I’m planning to continue with it over the weekend. I only have two weeks of classes left!
- I’m super grateful for Josh, Milly, my family and friends.