This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I am grateful for a lovely chilled weekend with Josh and Milly. And I’m looking forward to another one!
- I am grateful that we have charities campaigning against initiatives like blue monday. I loved dressing up in bright colours to support the Rethink #brightbluemonday. Take a look at my facebook page if you want to see my rainbow outfit!
- I’m grateful that I now have a local pilates class (literally a 2 minute walk away – no excuses!) to attend. I felt super relaxed and sleepy after it, take a look at the reasons why I think pilates helps mental health.
- This week we had a super strong storm. I am grateful that all is okay now and everyone I know is safe.
- I am grateful for sleep! I had a couple of nights of insomnia – getting about 4 – 5 hours sleep. I definitely need at least 8 hours! I’ve now had 2 nights of good sleep and I really can feel the difference! I feel so much better so I am very grateful for sleep!
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.