Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week.
- I am grateful for a really lovely day out in Cambridge at the weekend. Josh and I went to see some talks as part of Cambridge Literary Festival. We saw Robert Webb and Sarah Millican speak about their recently published books (check out my review of Sarah Millican’s How to be Champion here!) It was really lovely to spend time together doing something different, doing some shopping and chilling out in a coffee shop to warm up!
- While we were in Cambridge Milly spent the day with my parents. I’m grateful to them for always being happy to look after her and spoiling her – Milly was very happy when my Dad came to collect her!
- I have had a headache on and off for four days. I’m very grateful (and keeping my fingers crossed!) that it seems to have gone now.
- The weather has turned bitterly cold and we’ve had snow today! I am grateful for warm clothes, heating and for blankets to snuggle under.
- I am once again grateful for the kindness of relative strangers who work for the NHS. This time it was a routine appointment but the nurse didn’t judge me for being nervous and did her best to make me comfortable.
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.