Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- I am grateful for a sunny three day weekend with Josh. We were quite busy – gardening, packing and seeing both of our parents. It was lovely to spend time with all of them in the lovely weather.
- I am grateful for a fantastic evening spent with my lovely friend Dayna. It was great to see her for some pub food and a catch up.
- I’m also grateful for Megan, who looked after me when I cried (A LOT) at work!
- I’m grateful that it’s Friday today! And tomorrow we get the keys to our new house. Although the packing and moving is stressful and anxiety inducing, I’m really looking forward to moving and grateful that me, Josh and Milly will be reunited all the time now!
- I haven’t been sleeping very well this week. Struggling to get to sleep and waking up early… One night I had 4 hours sleep. Even getting up and doing some packing didn’t make me tired. But I am grateful for my warm, dry and safe place to sleep, even though I haven’t had very much!