Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- I am so glad it’s Friday! It’s felt like a long, stressful week with so much going on at work and a time home. I’m so tired and am grateful for a chilled Friday evening and a fun weekend ahead.
- This week Josh’s mum has been very poorly and rushed into hospital. I am so grateful that she is now okay and on the mend, very grateful to all the wonderful NHS staff who looked after her.
- Im grateful to the lovely people that I work with. They were all very sympathetic and concerned when I explained what was going on with Josh’s mum and why I was distracted at work. As well as this they were wonderful when I had a massive panic attack, and threw some chocolate biscuits out the window to me no questions asked!
- Linked to this I’m grateful that I was able to work from home the afternoon after I had my massive panic attack. I just couldn’t seem to stop panicking and felt constantly anxious and on the verge of panic. Coming home meant I could stay calm, cuddle Milly, breathe in some essential oils while typing on my laptop.
- After the events of this week I’m also grateful for my health. Although not feeling in tip top shape with anxiety, headaches, sore throat, a bruised ankle and a burnt hand I am healthy. I’m very grateful for my body and everything that it does every day without my even noticing – like breathing, heart beating and putting one foot in front of the other.