This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I have been back at work this week after almost three weeks off with sickness. I’m still not feeling 100% but I am grateful that I am well enough to return to work, routine and normalcy.
- I’m grateful that I work in a super place with lovely, supportive colleagues. No-one has made a big deal about the fact that I have been off ill, but I’m been made to feel very welcome. With some nice chats, ‘hello Lauren’s’, ‘glad you’re back’ and ‘take it easy.’
- I am grateful that the IKEA furniture we made last weekend is lovely (and still together!) A bit of a risk of ordering them all online but it paid off as our living room is looking cosy now with a new rug, light and tv cabinet.
- Milly! I’m always grateful for my lovely girl but she has made me smile and giggle this week. She dragged the blanket that we had been sharing on the sofa when she followed me into the kitchen! One evening as I arrived home I could see her through the window, as I opened my car door I could see she started to wag her tail!
- Josh! I’ve been a bit grumpy this week. I’ve been tired and headachy in the evenings and I’m grateful to him for putting up with me and trying to help!
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.