This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I’m grateful for Josh! He has been back from working in Australia for a week now and it’s been lovely to have him home.
- I have felt a bit down this week. I shared that on my facebook page and had lots of lovely comments so I am grateful for all of the likers and support that I received.
- I’m grateful for my red Doc Martin boots. I have enjoyed stomping around in my boots. There’s something about wearing them that empowers me, and makes me feel brave enough to face the world when I need a bit of an oomph.
- It’s been sunny this week and I am grateful for seeing the sun. I always feel better when the sky is blue and I can feel the warmth of the sun on my face.
- I’m grateful that it’s Friday and there is a lovely weekend ahead!
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.