It has been a tricky week filled with anxiety and panic but it’s been nice to sit down and think about what I have to be grateful for! Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week.
- The number one thing that I am grateful for this week is the National Health Servie. I made a mistake with my antidepressants, causing a major panic attack and a phone call to NHS 111. I posted about it on the Milly’s Guide facebook page (take a look and give us a like and follow!) and am massively grateful and thankful to the wonderful people who work for the NHS.
- I am grateful for my legs. This week I saw someone I didn’t really want to see. I had to walk straight past them and I am grateful that my legs did what they needed to while my head and heart were screaming.
- I am grateful to my friends. Whether they have been my colleagues, my online friends I’ve found through blogging or txts from long term friends – I have felt very grateful for their support.
- I am grateful to my family. I had a lovely weekend with my parents, my sister and brother in law and my in laws.
- I am grateful for Milly. She always makes me smile and feel better. Whether that’s being cuddled up on the sofa or running around in the autumn leaves she lights up my life.
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.