This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I am grateful for the opportunity to meet some of my fellow bloggers at the Bloggers Bash in London at the weekend. Unfortunately it wasn’t as great as I had hoped it would be and a few comments during and after the event have stuck with me. It didn’t leave me super motivated or inspired with my blogging. I think perhaps I’m struggling with feeling like a little fish in a big pond. But I really enjoyed meeting some bloggers ‘in real life’ that I have spoken to online. I’m grateful that I was able to talk to people about mental health and openly say that’s what I blog about.
- On Sunday I was being Auntie Lauren and looking after two of my nephews – I’m grateful that it went well and we had a lovely day (I was also grateful when their dad picked them up!!!)
- I’m grateful that I trusted my instincts and took Milly to the vets this week. It turns out that I was right to take her as she has cystitis or a urine tract infection. I was worrying that I was overreacting but I’m really pleased that I took her as it can lead to complications.
- And related to number 3 I’m grateful that Milly is doing okay. She’s not really poorly, doesn’t seem to be in any pain and hasn’t had any accidents. She seems a bit more tired but still wants to go out for walks and have cuddles!
- I am grateful that it is very nearly the weekend, and that it is a three day weekend with the Bank Holiday! Not got too much planned and I’m looking forward to relaxing with Josh, Milly and friends. I hope you have a lovely weekend and week ahead.
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.