This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I am grateful for Milly! I’ve had a couple of days cuddled up with her on the sofa while I’ve been ill. I’m always grateful that she’s in my life but her company and cuddles have been invaluable in keeping my spirits up.
- I’m grateful for a good doctors appointment this morning. I’ve been struggling with headaches, brain fog and exhaustion. He was a really good doctor, listening to me and really trying to understand what I was going through. I’m already booked in for a follow up appointment and I hope that I can finally have some consistency with him as my doctor.
- With these headaches, brain fog and exhaustion I am taking a few days off work to try and reset and recuperate. I’m very grateful to supportive friends who are definitely more than colleagues.
- I’m grateful for the bunch of tulips my dear friend gave me as she knew I was having a rough time. They’re in a vase on the living room windowsill with some family photos and candles. Tulips are some of my favourite flowers as they are lovely and bright to look at.
- I’m looking forward to a fun weekend ahead with friends and family. Hopefully it will lift my spirits!
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.