This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I’m grateful that I got out on my bike and rode around the village in the sunshine. It has been something that I’ve wanted to do for ages (bought a new helmet last year and only just used it!) It felt really good to be out, doing something different and good for me. I’m hoping to go out for more bike rides and get in to a routine. I’m grateful that my head, my back and the weather all came together so that I could do it!
- I’m grateful for a lovely long walk in the sunshine with my sort-of brother in law and nephews. I’ve put my fitbit back on and am enjoying counting how many steps I do. I’ve got to my daily target of 10,000 steps quite a few times this week.
- Last weekend I had a flat tyre – I’m grateful that the garage I went to was very nice and that they were able to repair the puncture which is a much cheaper option than buying a whole new tyre!
- I am grateful for Charlotte. Charlotte is a fellow mental health blogger in Norfolk who organised a charity ball this week. She has brilliantly raised money for our local mental health charity, West Norfolk Mind. I’m looking forward to working with her some more in the future!
- I’m grateful for Josh – he came with me to the ball even though it was on a work night and he was super tired. I wouldn’t have gone without him and he knew it was important to me so he came to support me.
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and week ahead.