Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- I am grateful that my sister had a beautiful, happy wedding day!
- Getting ready for the wedding has involved lots of family time – decoupaging jars to put flowers in, making favours and placenames, sorting out the reception room, doing hair and make up and dancing the night away. I am very grateful to be able to spend lots of time with my family.
- I’m very grateful that my new Brother-in-Law’s family are so nice and welcoming. The wedding, hen do and stag do were so fun and I’m really pleased to have some new extended family.
- In preparation for the wedding I had my nails done with my lovely friend Steph. It was so lovely to see her chatting and catching up, it had been a while! I’m grateful for her friendship, her ability to make my nails look beautiful and her fluffy cat for cuddles!
- I’m grateful for Milly for bringing so much joy to my life. She spent one night in kennels while we were at the wedding and it was wonderful to collect her and have lots of cuddles when we were reunited.