This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- It has not been a good week for me. I am still unwell, still experiencing side effects from my antidepressants. I have been signed off work for a couple of weeks while I cope with the tiredness and headaches. I’m grateful for statutory sick pay, understanding doctors and manager.
- I’m grateful for Milly. Without her with me my days at home would be horrible. She gives me a structure, a routine, cuddles and a reason to get out of the house.
- I’m grateful for Josh. I have been so grateful for him when he comes home from work and we’ve had some lovely evenings together.
- I’m grateful for a lovely day visiting the Museum of Happiness and lots of giggles and chat with some good friends.
- I’m grateful for the national #TimetoTalk day. It’s wonderful to see mental health being talked about and so many conversations about mental health happening. I wrote a blog post about why we must open up and talk about mental health.
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.