Bit of a late post from me as it’s been a busy couple of days but I still wanted to reflect on the past week and think of five things that I am grateful for.
Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- So my busy day today involved heading down to Berkshire for a Study Day for my day job. I am very grateful to my colleague for picking me up and driving all the way there and back and tackling the dreaded M25 in rush hour on a Friday evening.
- Last Friday it was Josh’s birthday, I’m grateful that we had a lovely day together and that he enjoyed his birthday!
- Grateful that my headache and feeling unwell from last weekend has stopped.
- Linked to number 3 I am grateful to my family who didn’t mind when I cancelled and rearranged plans.
- This week has been a bit of a horrible one at work with news of restructures and redundancies. I am grateful that my post is safe and I am not being made redundant (I had convinced myself that would happen) However it has been a difficult week, considering the changes that will happen and being concerned for a dear friend who is greatly affected.
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.