Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- Milly as usual! There’s been lots of cuddles and play with her this week. I read an article this week which said that dog owners are happier!
- I had a really lovely day at the weekend on a Sew Day. This was a whole day spent working on my dress and a new top. It was run by Pippa, the lady who ran the class. I am grateful for the opportunity to spend lots of time sewing and it was lovely to see her and my friend from the course, Abi..
- I’m grateful for the opportunity to learn the new skill of dressmaking. It’s wonderful to find something that I enjoy and means I get to make myself new clothes!
- I’m grateful for a lazy day at the weekend with Josh and Milly. We watched lots of TV. It was lovely to curl up on the sofa and watch Suits and Making a Murderer on Netflix.
- I’m grateful for an exciting weekend ahead, more on that next week!