This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I’m grateful that I can breathe and am taking in enough oxygen. I have had a bad back again this week – not the usual sciatica – and it has been hurting while I breathe (which was obviously worrying!) I had a check up with the doctor and my lungs are okay now I’ve got to just wait out for the muscles in my back to recover.
- I’m grateful that I wrote the post about pain and mental health I’ve really been making an effort to look after my mood. I’ve felt a bit sorry for myself and sick of being in pain but so far no dip in mood.
- As always, I’m grateful for lots of cuddles with Milly!
- I’m grateful for making plans for the summer with Josh – lots to look forward to!
- I’ve been reading quite a few books recently. I’m grateful for the time, ability and opportunity to learn from other people. I’ve been reading The Self-Care Project: How to let go of frazzle and make time for you and Calm: Working through life’s daily stresses to find a peaceful centre. Reviews will be coming soon!
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and week ahead.
Disclosure: this post includes affiliate links to amazon. This means that if you click on the link and purchase these books or other items I will receive a commission. Thank you for your support.