Welcome to the first #FridayFive of 2018!
This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I am grateful for the response to my DailyMail post. I have received so much support, been told the post is great, well written and that I am a legend for writing it. I loved being called a legend!
- I’m grateful for the fantastic Big up your Blog facebook group. I’ve met a lovely, supportive, friendly group of bloggers. I’m looking forward to meeting many of them in person at the Bloggers Bash.
- I have joined twitter and I am really grateful to meet some nice people on there. I’m grateful for the opportunity to share my writing with even more people.
- At the same time joining twitter and networking with other bloggers made me realise how many people are blogging out there and so many about mental health. At first it was overwhelming and that nagging, negative voice at the back of my mind said – why on earth are you blogging? What have you got to say that’s different? Why should people read your writing and follow you? But I am grateful that I was able to tell that negative voice to shut up and counter with ‘the only one who can tell my story is me.’ It also made me feel grateful for everyone that reads my blog. So many of you leave comments to tell me that you enjoy my writing and to thank me for sharing my story – so thankyou to you for reading and supporting me – I am very grateful for your support.
- Although I have still been in quite a lot of pain this week with my sciatica, it has been nowhere near as bad as last week. I’m grateful to not be in nearly as much pain (but really hope it goes away soon!)
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.