This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I’m grateful that my back is finally starting to feel better. I have been in an awful lot of pain all week and it is literally just today that I am starting to feel a lot more normal.
- Josh’s contract at work finishes today. We found out this week that he has a new job and I am so grateful and proud of him.
- Every week I’m grateful for Milly and today is no different. Some weeks she doesn’t get a mention in my blogposts but I’m always grateful.
- I’ve been taking part in a #blurtselfcareathon on instagram. It is a photo challenge taking place throughout April. I’m grateful for the opportunity to think about self care in different ways and connect with like minded people.
- I’m grateful for this blog and all my blogging friends. I’ve spotted a few blogging award nominations which I wish I had been nominated for. It’s so easy to get caught up in the blogging game – number of followers, number of views, nominations, awards and money made – but ultimately I am grateful for this blog as my creative outlet, a place to share my feelings, my place to hopefully help other people and my way to connect to people around the world.
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost. I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend and week ahead.