It’s been a while but I’m back! I’ve missed writing these #FridayFive posts and reflecting on what I’m grateful for. I have been trying to notice when I’m grateful but it’s really good to have a regular gratitude practice like this weekly list!
Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- I’m super grateful that we’ve moved house! It was stressful, tiring and expensive! But we have settled in our lovely, little cottage, settling in to new routines and exploring our new village.
- I am grateful that I had the opportunity to go to the Time to Change StoryCamp event. It really inspired and motivated me to blog more about mental health. It reminded me of the impact that I can have and how important it is to raise awareness and challenge the stigma that still remains around mental health. And it inspired me to try #vlogging and making videos, something I never thought I’d do – I’ve already shared a few on the Milly’s Guide facebook page!
- I’m grateful to meet up with my best friend, Leanne. We didn’t spend long together but we ate cake and giggled a lot!
- I have started a new group therapy course. Now, I’m only 1 week in but I’m grateful for this opportunity to make a difference to my life.
- As ever, Milly! She is a constant presence in my life, never judges or blames me, loves me unconditionally and gives amazing cuddles!