Usually I write my #FridayFive on a Thursday evening and schedule it to be published on Friday morning. I wasn’t inspired to write it last night and this evening I forgot until after dinner, first episode of the new series of Orange is the New Black and a Cider!
Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- Grateful that my sister had a good Hen Do. We had a fun time eating good food, drinking cocktails and wine, a pottery class and lots of giggles.
- I am really grateful that in the same weekend we managed to buy my Bridesmaid dress and shoes… not too long til the wedding now!
- I’m very grateful that my sister has found love, a brilliant man and that she is getting married soon.
- I am grateful that the sickness I suffered at the beginning of the week has stopped. I’ll never know for sure what caused it but as it went alongside tears and anxiety, I’m guessing it was stress.
- I am grateful that I live in a democracy where I have the right to vote and express my opinion. The world still feels a scary, uncertain place right now but I am proud of myself for doing my little bit by delivering leaflets for my chosen candidate to support.