Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- It’s my birthday! I’m grateful to reach the grand old age of 29 years old.
- I’m grateful for my friends and family making a fuss of me today. I’ve already had lots of lovely cards, pressies and comments.
- I’m grateful for my mum and dad. I turned up late at their house and I stayed over no questions asked. I’m looking forward to spending the evening with them tonight. I’ve requested homecooked lasagne, which is my traditional birthday meal!
- I’m grateful for my friend Kathryn. It was lovely to see her yesterday for a picnic and film, and she spoilt me with a lovely birthday present. It’s becoming a tradition to see a film at the outdoor screenings, very hygge!
- I’m grateful that mental health awareness has a really high profile at the moment. While opening my cards this morning I noticed that ‘Royal Mail supports Mental Health Awareness.’ It’s really good that mental health is being talked about so much.