Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- I am grateful for a nice weekend. I had a really productive Saturday spring cleaning, Josh cut the grass and we went out for a nice walk with Milly and her tennis ball! On Sunday it was Mothers Day and we saw both of our parents, chatting, playing games (I won!) and eating yummy food.
- I am grateful for the lovely evening that I had with my partner, sister and her fiancé this week. We had a lovely home cooked meal, played a fun board game and listened to lovely music at a gig.
- I am grateful for my friend Kathryn. It was lovely to meet up with her for a pub dinner, glass of wine and lots of chatting!
- This week I’ve been really grateful for the sunshine and blue skies. It has really felt like spring has sprung here! It’s even been nice enough to have a few lunches outside.
- I am grateful for multi-coloured nails. I spent time with a lovely lady yesterday having them repainted and went a bit zany with my colour choices! Each nail is a completely different colour!
Join in? What are you grateful for? Let me know in the comments.
(The link up is temporarily postponed while I try and work out why it’s not working!)