Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
1. I’m grateful to spend time with my family. Last Saturday we had a nice family day for my mums birthday. We had a lovely lunch, walk in the forest and an afternoon of games. Also nice to see my partner’s parents for a yummy dinner and then watched my mum perform in her amateur dramatics play!
2. Even in the atrocious weather we had on Sunday morning people still came to the second Mental Health Mates walk I organised in Norwich. We very bravely went for a quick walk in the rain and then warmed up in the cafe. I had a hot apple juice which was delicious!
3. I am feeling grateful that we’re making summer plans for some camping trips and bought a new tent last weekend.
4. I’m grateful for blue hair dye(!) and for all of the compliments that I’ve had.
5. This week I’m also grateful for seeing my good friend Dayna. We had a lovely pub meal and catch up.
Join in? What are you grateful for?
Let me know in the comments and if you write your own blog post add it to the link up.