Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- This week I have been grateful for paracetamol. Not a great thing to be grateful for as it means I have been in pain with headaches. But I am grateful that I am able to access many different things to help me including water, naps, eye drops and paracetamol!
- You may remember that last week I had a day off work. Well I had another one off this week! It is nearly the end of my holiday year at work and to use it up I have booked off a day each week. This week I had a day off on Wednesday, treated myself to a luxury facial. It was my first ever facial and it was lovely. My skin was so soft and I felt really relaxed, like I’d had a massage!
- I am grateful that I have learnt about hygge and have enjoyed cosying up with candles, blankets and good food this week.
- As ever I am grateful for my lovely Labrador Milly, the name sake for the blog. She has napped with me when I’ve felt headachy and tired, she has cuddled up to me for some lovely fuss and made me giggle when she chased my socks.
- I’m really grateful for the bright and colourful things that I Have spotted around me. This week the lovely things that have made me feel so much better have been blue skies, colourful flowers, new stripy cushions and apple smelling candles.
Join in? What are you grateful for?
Let me know in the comments and if you write your own blog post add it to the link up.