Gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are five things that I’m grateful for. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- I am grateful for my day off work on Monday. It’s been nice to have a four day week. I had a nice, relaxing day at home designing this new blog!
- I also had an opticians appointment on Monday and I am grateful that my eyes are good and I don’t need glasses. I’m also super grateful for the kindness of the optician and other staff in the shop who were so understanding when I felt unwell and needed to step outside for some fresh air.
- I’m really grateful that I have met my new friend Steph. She seems like a really lovely lady who already I have really opened up to.
- I’m grateful for my super, shiny, holographic nails which make me smile when I look at them!
- I am grateful for my blogging friends and this blogging community. I am so pleased that I was able to jetpack all of my wordpress followers over and hope that you will carry on this blogging journey with me.