How has your week been? Mine has been pretty rubbish to be honest. I’ve had a headache practically every day, with two days spent in bed with migraines. But I’m choosing to be positive. I’ve still been taking part in the #janselfcarechallenge doing some decluttering, embracing hygge, getting cosy and giving compliments to every mental health friend I’ve made online.
Gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so I’m starting a new thing! Here’s my #FridayFive of things I’m grateful for:
- I am grateful for the tulips brightening up my living room.
- For my understanding manager and work colleagues
- As ever for my partner and Milly
- My friend who didn’t mind me cancelling dinner plans with her
- Being able to try a new exercise class with another lovely friend and a bonus one because it’s the first week…
- A lazy, restful weekend ahead.
Join in! What are you grateful for?