I haven’t had the best week. I’ve felt really quite low. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week.
- I’m grateful for Josh. I’m always grateful for Josh but I’m definitely grateful for his love and support this week.
- I’m grateful for Milly. Always grateful for her cuddles, unconditional love and for making me giggle.
- It’s been cold this week. We had snow at the weekend and a lot of ice during the week, especially on Tuesday. I am grateful that I was able to drive to and from work safely. I don’t normally get anxious about driving but I was really anxious on Tuesday. I’m also grateful that it has warmed up a bit and the ice has gone.
- I’m grateful for Christmas post. I’ve been enjoying getting home from work to open Christmas cards. One in particular had some very exciting, happy news in it!
- I am grateful that it is nearly Christmas. One more week at work and then 10 days off work. I’m so looking forward to it and really feel like I need the break. I will be taking on board my top ten tips to look after my mental health 🙂
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.