Milly and I have had a strange couple of weeks and have ended up taking an unplanned blogging break. Josh has been away with work for two weeks in Australia.. I’ve been continuing to reduce my meds and also seeing a counsellor. There’s been so much going round in my head that I haven’t had room to think about blogging as well. I’ve ended up having two weeks away with no #FridayFive posts, no posts on facebook and hardly any tweeting.
But now I’m back with a #FridayFive. This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I missed Josh a lot while he was in Australia and I’m grateful that we were able to keep in touch – lots of msgs and phone calls when we could. I am grateful that Josh has returned safe and sound from Australia.
- I’m grateful for Milly. I’m always grateful for her company and love, but have been especially grateful for it over the last couple of weeks.
- I’m grateful for my family. I have leaned on them a lot over the last few weeks. We had a lovely weekend away for my mum’s birthday and I stayed with my parents and sister as well. I really appreciate them giving me the opportunity to not be on my own for too long and not to feel lonely.
- I’m also grateful for my friends. I’ve had some lovely messages and support recently.
- I am grateful for the ability and opportunity to be creative. I’ve got stuck in to decoupaging over the last few weeks (pun intended!) and really enjoying some creative time and making pretty things.
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.