This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I am grateful that the headache I have been experiencing for the last few days hasn’t seemed to explode into a full blown migraine. One of the signs that I get that a migraine is coming is that I am very thirsty. I have been guzzling so much water and I hope that I have managed to stave it off (and that I haven’t jinxed it now!)
- I’m grateful that Milly is doing so much better now. Last week I told you about her allergies, our trip to the vets and shared a photo of her with her cone on – she is doing so much better, I’m really pleased that the medicine is working and she is much happier.
- I’m grateful for my Blurt Foundation Buddy Boxes. This is a subscription box service focused on self care and mental health – here’s a post with a review of one of their previous boxes. I treated myself to two of their buddy boxes and they arrived this week – I’m grateful for the comfy socks, the good book and lots of interesting self care products. If you follow me on instagram you’ll have already have seen them!
- I’m grateful for a lovely walk with Josh and Milly in the woods last weekend. It was lovely to go somewhere we hadn’t been for a while, giggle at Milly, hold hands and chat. It was also lovely to randomly bump into a friend we hadn’t seen for ages – such a coincidence to see her there!
- I’m super grateful to have been paid today! I don’t talk much about my working life on my blog – but I do have a full time job. This month has felt like a looong month inbetween pay checks!
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and week ahead.