This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- I am grateful for time with my friends. This week I’ve been to a BBQ which was lovely to chat and Milly ran round and around with their two dogs. I’ve also been to a wedding reception, it was so nice to see the Bride and Groom really happy and catch up with friends. Speaking of friends – I’ve been binge watching the tv series and have nearly finished season 2. It’s still so funny and I’m really enjoying watching it all again!
- I am grateful for the Bank Holiday and a lovely long weekend chilling with Josh and Milly. The weather was lovely and we had a BBQ, a few walks and caught up with our parents.
- I’m grateful that I have dog insurance – Milly has been back to the vets and has even more antibiotics. I hope they clear up the infection soon.
- Mental health and wellbeing are a key theme to a massive event in Norfolk, the Royal Norfolk Show and I’m grateful that it mental health is being given some recognition on a huge platform.
- I’m grateful that today is the 1st June. I’m looking forward to a sunny month filled with lots of fun!
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.