This is my weekly blog post sharing what I am grateful for. Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude and I would love for you to share what you’re grateful for in the comments.
- Last week I told you that I was grateful for the dentist, well this week I’m grateful that the toothache has pretty much stopped!
- At the weekend Josh developed bad tonsillitis, so it involved a trip to the out of hours doctors. So we were both taking antibiotics and with my painful mouth and his sore throat it was a very quiet house! I am grateful that Josh is feeling better and I’m hoping that we can have a much better weekend together!
- I am grateful for the lovely response that I got to my new blog post all about gratitude! I love to read your comments and I’m really pleased that you guys like practicing gratitude and sharing your #FridayFives with me!
- We’ve had a mini heatwave! It is completely mad that 6 weeks ago we had piles and piles of snow with Beast with the East and now it’s like a very hot summer’s day! I’m grateful for the sun and blue sky. I’m really looking forward to summer now.
- Finally, I’m grateful that my 5 minutes post on Shelley’s lovely Motivate Me blog is now live. It was interesting to think about her questions and I’m grateful for the opportunity to share my story with her readers. Take a look because you can learn more about me, why I started blogging and what my favourite post is!
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and week ahead.