Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- I am grateful for a lovely Father’s Day. The 6 of us had a nice day out. The weather was glorious, if anything it was too hot! We had a yummy picnic lunch chilling out in the shade.
- This week I had a really good appointment with a mental health practitioner. She was really nice, really listened to me and together we have created a plan moving forward. I will be starting Cognitive Behavioural Therapy 1 to 1. I’m really grateful to our NHS that I can try this treatment, and I really hope it will make a difference.
- We’ve been having a heat wave here in the UK. I am grateful to the sun for the warmth on my face and the blue skies. Now that it is cooling down I’m also grateful that the heatwave is over!
- Milly nearly always features in my list of the things that I am grateful for. But this week again I am grateful for her. Yesterday evening she had me and Josh in fits of giggles. I practically had tears running down my face. I am grateful to her for giving me comfort and joy.
- I am grateful to everyone who reads my blog. I’m not the best blogger, I’m not blogging much apart from these #FridayFive posts and I’m pretty rubbish at following other people’s blogs! However, I do like to read your comments and will also respond. I’m super grateful to everyone who reads my blog.