Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- In light of the news this week and what happened in Manchester I am especially grateful for our emergency services teams, the NHS, all the Doctors and Nurses who stayed to look after people or who even came back in to work and everyone who ran into the Arena to help.
- I’m grateful for Josh, Milly, my family, my friends and their love.
- I’ve now been on a higher dose of my antidepressants for 2 weeks. I’m grateful that they have already helped me, I feel more in control of my emotions, less irritable and able to get out of bed in the morning.
- It’s been an incredibly busy, stressful time at work. This week it’s been even busier with the added time pressure of deadline – I am super grateful that we met the deadline and can relax again a little!
- I’m looking forward to a long weekend off work and spending time with my mum and sister.