Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- Last weekend Josh was very poorly and we missed a family gathering. I was very upset to miss it but am grateful that the illness didn’t last long and that he is now much better.
- I am grateful that my super busy week at work went well and is over.
- I’m also grateful that I have today off work, yey for a four day week! And yey for a three day weekend and lovely plans with friends!
- This week Josh has found a new job. His fixed term contract came to an end a month ago, so he’s been busy job hunting, applying and interviewing. It’s all paid off! He has been given a really great opportunity and I’m very happy for him. Only thing is it now involves a change in living circumstances so that we can stay together, he will be having a long commute and we will be moving house.
- I’m grateful for reading. I have always loved reading and used to consume books all the time as a child and teenager. Ever since university and reading books was about work not pleasure I haven’t read as much. Over the past week that has changed. Thanks to a long train journey, a quiet weekend while Josh was poorly and a bus journey I’ve read two books and started my third!