Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week.
- I’m grateful that I had a good day shopping last weekend. I was determined that I was going to get all of my Christmas shopping done so I didn’t have to go in to a shop again before Christmas! I’ve got a few more things to get but I will be buying them online. I even bought a few bits for me, including my first ever Christmas jumper!
- It was the last session of my group therapy course this week. I am grateful for the opportunity to learn new things about myself and I’m looking forward to putting them in to practice. Through the group I have met a lovely group of people and I’m looking forward to staying in touch with them.
- I had a really lovely evening with one of my best friends, Kathryn. It was great to see her and catch up. I am grateful for her friendship.
- I am grateful that I am able to work from home, especially as not all jobs or organisations have this ability. I’m finding that some quiet time to work by myself is being really beneficial for my mental health. I am feeling less tired and less anxious.
- I am grateful for the lovely people that I work with. I’m grateful for funny little chats, their care, support and kindness.
What are you grateful for?
Join in! I’d love to know. Let me know in the comments or leave a link to your own #FridayFive gratitude blogpost.