Practicing gratitude is supposed to lead to happiness and a more positive attitude, so here’s my #FridayFive which are the five things that I am grateful for this week. Join in! What are you grateful for?
- Last weekend we spent two days in London. I am so grateful for our friends Jack and Tanya for having us to stay, we had a fabulous time in the sunshine, eating, drinking and chilling out.
- Unfortunately over the weekend I had a lot of bad headaches. I think it was the heat and that I have been feeling really stressed and low lately. I am grateful for a chilled out few days looking after myself. At the British Museum I bought myself a lovely Hokusai colouring book. On Monday when I was ill and off work I was grateful for the colouring book and Wimbledon to watch.
- I am grateful for Josh and Milly who have put with a grumpy Lauren this week.
- In turn, I am grateful that this stressful week is nearly over!
- I’m grateful for a good weekend planned. Sorry it’s a short one!